There are currently no events available.
Please check back again later.
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility located in West Hills, CA, in the Western San Fernando Valley. The 260-bed facility recently completed an $80-million expansion that includes a new Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient Services Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, and The Grossman Burn Center. West Hills Hospital & Medical Center offers compassionate and responsive care for the improvement of human life. Serving the West Valley for more than 50 years, we offer numerous services, including orthopedic surgery, gastrointestinal and critical care. West Hills was ranked among the top hospitals in LA county for heart attack treatment response time. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
Accreditations & certifications
• Ranked among the top hospitals in LA county for heart attack treatment response time
• Certified primary stroke center (Joint Commission)
• Certified chest pain center (Joint Commission)
• Certified in sepsis care (Joint Commission)
• America’s 100 Best Coronary Intervention 2020
• Coronary Intervention Excellence Award 2020
• Coronary Interventional Procedures 5 Star Recipient 2020, 2021
• Treatment of Heart Attack 5 Star Recipient 2020
• America’s 100 Best Orthopedic Surgery 2020, 2021
• Top 10% in the Nation Overall Orthopedic Services 2020, 2021
• Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award 2020, 2021
• Patient Safety Excellence Award 2020
• Hip Fracture Treatment 5 Star Recipient 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• Spinal Fusion Surgery 5 Star Recipient 2020, 2021
• Small Intestine Surgeries 5 Star Recipient 2020
• Diabetic Emergencies Treatment Five-Star Recipient 2021
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center offers compassionate and responsive care for the improvement of human life. Our expert physicians and clinicians, and every employee, strives each day to bring outstanding service to the bedside. Serving the West Valley for more than 50 years, West Hills Hospital brings "quality care, close to home."
Education and preparation are two key elements in providing the high-quality care that is delivered in our hospital every day. Through the following programs, employees within our facility have the opportunity to obtain a higher level of education, and be well prepared for their roles in our hospital. We offer tuition reimbursement, and continuing education and leadership development.
A few benefits offered: insurance plans (medical, dental, vision and life), long- and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, long-term care insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, extended illness benefit, employee assistance program, employee recognition programs, childcare assistance, and discounted tickets to many local attractions and major events.