- Earn $15,000 - $20,000 PRN Bonus for fulfilling work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
- Twelve week commitments
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY, APPLY TODAY!
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Surgical Technologist to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas
Surgical Technologist – Operating Room
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
• Undertakes the managerial responsibilities for one or more Specialty areas in the Main OR and/or Outpatient Surgery in coordination with the Nurse Supervisor, Educator, Manager and Director.
• Directly responsible for the performance of the Specialty, by coordinating, supervising, and providing high quality professional care for the surgical patient within the confines of the approved budget.
• Maintains the equipment, instruments, supplies and specialty items that may impact patient care.
• Acts as a scrub person, knowledgeable about the procedure being performed and able to anticipate the needs of the surgeon.