This job posting is no longer active.
Sign On Bonus Offered to Eligible Applicants!
HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital in Panama City, FL is hiring a Cardiovascular Holding (RN) to join a dynamic team and top notch facility!
SHIFT: Nights, with rotating weekends
Panama City is located in the Florida Panhandle and has some of the worlds most beautiful white sand beaches. HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital ia a 223-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years is a four time Top 100 Hospital, Leapfrog A hospital since 2012, four time Joint Commission Top Performer, and has the area's only Pediatric ER, Pediatric ICU and Level III NICU.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital’s cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital’s quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Come Join Our Team Today!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
· Current RN license in Florida and/or multistate compact license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· 1 year acute care experience required
· Interventional Cath Lab or critical care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician’s orders
· Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members
· Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias
· Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required
· Knowledge of sterile procedures
· Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
· This position is exposed to ionizing radiation and requires the employee to wear a lead apron and stand for long periods of time
What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare in the most compassionate way possible.Learn more about HCA Healthcare chevron_right
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.