DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CoreTrust as a Manager of Sales Accounts CoreTrust is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
CoreTrust (www.coretrustpg.com) serves an exclusive membership of select private equity held and Fortune 1000 companies. A division of HealthTrust—the healthcare industry’s leading group purchasing organization—CoreTrust leverages its purchasing volume along with that of HealthTrust members to achieve market-leading pricing for a portfolio of contracts in more than 75 indirect spend categories. This unique and highly compliant business model affords most members double-digit savings across all categories.
HealthTrust, an affiliated company of HCA Healthcare, is committed to performance improvement across the healthcare continuum. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your rewards and benefits customizable to your needs. Some unique offerings include:
Come join our team as a Manager of Sales Accounts. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
The CoreTrust Sales Account Manager is a sales management position responsible for growing contract revenue across both new and existing members. In alignment with the Sales Director, the Sales Account Manager will serve as the account owner for a defined list of members. This role will be responsible for growing revenue across their list of members by selling additional categories and driving implementation and compliance. They will sign new members and generate new business opportunities while up-selling/expanding revenue across existing members.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES –
• Account Management: The Sales Account Manager will assume responsibilities for managing named Private Equity firms, their portfolio companies, and select Independent or National Accounts. Duties will include relationship development and management, sales strategy execution and process and implementation management.
• New Business Development: By cultivating existing relationships and establishing new ones, the Sales Account Manager will execute on a plan to drive incremental annual contract revenue across the membership they manage. The Sales Account Manager should be prepared to present the CoreTrust story and value proposition to potential new members via conference, webinar or via email. Face to face meetings may, at times, be required.
• Pipeline Management: The Sales Account Manager, at the Sales Director’s discretion, will be responsible for managing and acting upon a pipeline to be organized and updated through SalesForce.com. Proactive pipeline management and regular follow-up will be keys to growing a successful business.
• Strategic Planning and Implementation: Working with the Sales Director, the Sales Account Manager will assist in the development of a sales plan to identify key opportunities and necessary steps to drive success. The Sales Account Manager will also be expected to drive implementation of the plan across their assigned accounts.
• Reporting: oversee the preparation of necessary data and reports. Review and analyze for accuracy and outcomes needed. Provide strategies around achieving desired results.
DUTIES (included but not limited to) – See Key Responsibilities
• Conduct prospective member introduction calls
• Weekly proactive outreach to existing members (email, phone calls and in-person meetings)
• Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with key members with an emphasis on sales of new categories
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES – Candidate should possess strong communication skills, be proficient at building client relationships and able to work through a sales process. Key competencies include customer focus, learning proficiencies, sales disposition, creating a service reputation, building trusting relationships and becoming a business advisor.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.