*** Position is located at the Senior Healthcare Center at Springhill location at 3720 NW 83rd St
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC). NFRMC is a 510 bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida for over 49 years. NFRMC offers comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women’s health and wound therapy, among other services. NFRMC is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American College of Cardiology), and is designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. NFRMC has also received the highest scores available recognizing their commitment to patient safety and quality of care.
Senior Healthcare Centers are outpatient departments of North Florida Regional Medical Center. Our mission is to provide exceptional primary care to seniors. Through our dynamic interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, case manager, pharmacist, lab technician, and support staff Senior Healthcare Centers address the wide range of medical and psychosocial issues affecting the aging population.
Our patient appointments include annual physical, follow up care for chronic disease monitoring, work-in acute issue management, hospitalization follow up, lab draw, nursing follow up care, etc.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
· Collect vital signs, pain scale, chief complaint, assessment questionnaire
· Medication reconciliation review
· Coordinate flow of patient clinic for provider
· Completes and/or coordinates treatment orders prescribed for the MD during the visit (i.e. vaccination, medication administration, venipuncture, EKG, bladder scan, ear lavage, consult with pharmacist or case manager)
· Documentation within electronic health record (eClinicalWorks)
· Review discharge instructions with patient and/or family
· Appropriately direct patient inquires in person and on the phone
· Manage multiple priorities
· Collaboration with other Senior Healthcare Centers and hospital department team members
Monday- Friday Days. Clinic open hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. This position requires availability outside clinic open hours for opening and closing of clinic or to accommodate extended patient clinic schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.