HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our OB/ Women's Services Team! The Women’s Services RN will provide 24/7 care to ensure the health of both mother and baby within a compassionate environment. Our unit consists of 4 labor rooms and 12 recovery suites.
HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital is a 267-bed full-service hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate of the UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its expanded emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
And much more!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required prior to start
- NRP required within 90 days of hire
- S.T.A.B.L.E. within 90 days of hire
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Maternal Child experience preferred
- Lactation education preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician’s orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.