Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Cath Lab Technologist? At HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are currently offering a $15k sign on bonus with 1 year experience and 2 year commitment.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cath Lab Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
As a Cath/EP Tech in our Cardiovascular Cath Lab, you will assume responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time to supply care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other healthcare members. Your care will change the lives of our patients.
What you will do in this role:
· You will help in the procedures and cardiac device implantations performed in the Cath/EP Lab
· You will be the subject matter expert of all invasive procedures and prepare patients appropriately according to policy
· Your duties will include circulating, monitoring patients during Cath Lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub procedures for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, and other cardiac procedures
· You will handle stocking and documenting supplies, patient billing, and coding of procedures
What qualifications you may need:
· High School Diploma/GED required
· Associate degree preferred
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· A current American Heart Association ACLS certification or American Red Cross ALS certification is required
· Georgia: Current ARRT or RCIS credentials required. South Carolina: RCIS required (Trident: has 1 year to obtain RCIS). Florida: RCIS required
· 1 year of experience preferred
Memorial Hospitalhas provided quality healthcare services since 1969, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. With more than 50 years of pioneering healthcare, our450+ bed hospitalis one of the region's leading acute care facilities. We offer a range of services for our patients, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations and aLevel II trauma center. Other specialized programs include our accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, maternity center and much more. Memorial has received theGold Seal of Approval for Primary Stroke Centersand is sepsis-certified by the Joint Commission.
At Memorial Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Jacksonville community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cath Lab Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.