Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Device Tech WFH you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Work from Home which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Work from Home, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cardiac Device Tech WFH where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking a Cardiac Device Technician for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will interrogate, interpret, and re-program cardiac devices with minimal physician supervision
· You will troubleshoot critical device issues and take immediate steps toward resolution
· You will collaborate with physicians regarding device status and accurately document device analysis in EMR for review
· You will ensure charges are accurately captured for device interrogation
· You will schedule patients for device appointment follow up in EMR and remote website including immediate/urgent contact with “no show” patients to ensure they are rescheduled
What Qualifications you will need:
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relatable science program is highly preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience analyzing and reprogramming cardiac pacemaker and AICD’s OR a current and unrevoked Cardiac Device Technology Certification from a recognized device training school
· Experience reviewing and managing remote device transmissions is required
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Device Tech WFH opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.