Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Coord Credentialing Enrollment today with HCA Florida Heart Institute.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Heart Institute, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Coord Credentialing Enrollment. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
• Updates and maintains physician CVs.
• Completes initial and reappointments applications on all physician for local and outreach hospitals.
• Completes initial credentialing and re-credentialing applications on all physicians for managed care companies.
• Ensures all physicians’ licensure, DEA and DPS certificates are current.
• Ensures all physician extenders’ licensure and certificates are current.
• Obtains credentials for all physician extenders with each hospital at which their sponsors have privileges.
• Ensures CME hours meet licensure requirements.
• Assists Business Office staff as needed.
• Participates in educational activities.
• Maintains strictest confidentiality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
• Associate Degree - preferred.
• Two years medical office experience.
• Two years medical insurance background.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Coord Credentialing Enrollment opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.