Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Supv Clinic Lic today with HCA Florida Blake Primary Care.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Blake Primary Care, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Supv Clinic Lic. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Licensed Clinic Supervisor for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will direct the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
· You will help establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas
· You will manage staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for front office and clinical staff
· You will monitor and control clinical expenditures to remain within budget
· You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
What Qualifications you will need:
· 2 years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required
· 2 years in a clinical management position is required
· Current and unrevoked MA certification, LPN license, or RN license is required
· CPR Certification is required
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Supv Clinic Lic opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.