Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Provider Solutions Specialist with HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Provider Solutions Specialist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
The Provider Solutions Specialist will maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers. This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROVIDER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST:
· Assist in implementation and support of systems and technologies deployed to physicians and physician offices.
· You will assist in testing physician-related systems for facility-specific requirements.
· Proactively round in the facility and physician practices to ensure physician support needs are identified and addressed
· Coordinate physician and physician office service requests and incident resolutions through the Division Service Desk.
· You will monitor and communicate trends and issues that may affect administration/physician relationships.
· Provide timely response and resolution to provider issues identified and reported in GrowthLink, as applicable.
· Collect, validate, and appropriately route documentation to support system access, confidentiality, information protection and security compliance.
· You will conduct or assist with access reviews and audits.
· Contribute to division and facility strategic planning with regard physician product lines.
· Provide on-call support as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Responsible for planning, developing, tracking and delivery of training for providers, hospital business partners, and physician office staff on new and current applications and workflows.
· Develop, maintain and customize educational material for new HCA IT&S solutions and application enhancements to reflect facility or physician-specific needs.
· Partner with facility and division colleagues to enable a successful physician experience and foster improved customer service interactions
· Effectively communicates with customers, maintaining positive body language with confidence and patience.
· Follow up, post issue resolution, to complete customer service cycle
· Seek feedback through customer interaction to identify areas of improvement
· College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with a minimum of 3 years previous experience in healthcare related field preferred.
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Provider Solutions Specialist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.