Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Technical Analyst II with HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Analyst II to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
The Technical Analyst II implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk. Technical Analyst II will also be responsible for mentoring, supporting and training entry-level Technical Analysts. Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are communicated in a timely manner to senior-level support personnel. Support to other division and facility IT personnel is provided, as warranted, and participation in 24x7 on-call support is provided based on division IT staff rotation.
What you will do in this role:
• Respond to and resolve inquiries and requests for assistance with division or facility computer systems, and provide a superior customer support experience for division and facility users
• You will analyze and provide hands-on support for simple to moderate inquiries.
• You will log and track problems; review problem tracking databases
• Perform facility-based moves, adds, and changes (MACs), as needed
• You will maintain documentation for each incident or request, and escalate complex problems to the next level of support per documented procedures
Qualifications you will need
· Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a healthcare-related field is preferred
· A minimum of three years of IT experience is required
· A+ and Microsoft Product certifications are preferred
· Valid state driver’s license is required
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Technical Analyst II opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.