Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Director Clinical Case Management? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Clinical Case Management like you to be a part of our team.
The Director of Clinical Case Management is primarily responsible for the assessment, planning, coordination, development, and direction of the Care Coordination, Clinical Resource Management, Discharge Planning and other Clinical Case Management initiatives as assigned. The Director of Clinical Case Management will work as a member of a cross functional team with various groups inside and outside the Case Management Department to develop and implement a comprehensive program to achieve desired strategic objectives. The Director will identify improvement opportunities and facilitate process standardization to promote improved outcomes, maximize resource utilization, and improve organizational efficiencies.
• Provides ongoing evaluation and assessment of facility practices and industry changes to ensure enterprise remains current in Case Management processes including those related to Clinical Resource Management, Discharge Planning, Care Coordination, Avoidable Days, ED Case Management, ICU Care Coordination and other Clinical Case Management supported programs
• Conducts needs analyses, identifies gaps, and develops program components to mitigate identified gaps
• Develop and implement evidence based toolkits in support of Clinical Case Management initiatives
• Establish, implement and evaluate the strategic plan for clinical aspects of case management that takes into account internal and external factors • In conjunction with Case Management Analytics, create data priorities and report formats that display critical outcome, process and operational factors. • Ensures all clinical case management and discharge planning policies and procedures are consistent with governmental and regulatory agencies • Using the department approved process for data reporting, provide feedback to Case Management Leadership and other clinical areas, as indicated • Provide input for resources needed to appropriately and effectively deliver Clinical Case Management strategies • Develop, establish and maintain effective relationships with related departments as indicated to promote and ensure success of Clinical Case Management goals
• Establish relationship and provide oversight to external vendors supporting Clinical Case Management and discharge planning processes • Designs, develops, implements, evaluates, and revises the Clinical Case Management programs to ensure optimum patient outcomes with appropriate utilization of services • Develops creative suggestions to program development obstacles
• Collaborates with other members of the Corporate Case Management team to develop Clinical Case Management policies and procedures to support systems, standards of practice, regulatory standards, and evidence-based best practices • In conjunction with the Director of Case Management Education, develops Care Coordination education and training regarding best practices, processes, and standards related to regulator y compliance issues related to Clinical Case Management
• Directs and develops Care Coordination tools needed to support Clinical Case Management initiatives • Responsible for integration of clinical documentation and electronic health record technology into the program workflow; ensures technology supports the Clinical Case Management
Bachelors of Nursing required
5+ years of Case Management required
3+ years of Case Management leadership preferred
Must have current and active license
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Director Clinical Case Management opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.