Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Supply Chain Operating Room Internal Control Coordinator (ORICC) is responsible for building, implementing and
maintaining all supply chain system functions within the O.R. Directly responsible for maintaining O.R. Preference cards
and the O.R. Dictionaries with respect to supplies. Clearly communicates changes and aids with education of
appropriate personnel in regards to preference card supply changes and new supply items. Actively participates in
creating Bill Only PO’s and ensures that charge codes are created for all items that do not currently have a charge
code. In addition, this position works closely with the facility Supply Chain OR Materials Manager (ORMM), and the
Supply Chain Division Director of OR (DDOR) improving data integrity, and the accuracy and efficiency of the
preference card change process. Supports the Supply Chain clinical resources in margin improvement efforts, as well
as patient billing review.
What you will do in this role:
• Proactively develops and manages relationships with key facility stakeholders, including the OR leadership team and physicians
• Develops daily schedules to ensure that Billing, Purchase Orders and Preference card changes are completed with 24 hours
• Works on Meditech (or other OR system) Data KPI’s to ensure Meditech Data Integrity is continuously improved and maintained
• Contributes to the Supply Expense Plan regarding OR margin improvement opportunities as appropriate
• Responsible for managing the implementation, cleanup and optimization of the OR MIS Supply Inventory dictionary and Supply Inventory on Physician Preference cards
• Responsible for the management of Tissue Tracker issue report and working with OR Analyst and Clinical staff to resolve any interface issues between he MIS and the Tissue Tracker System.
• Works with CRD and O.R. Material Manager on all O.R. Supply conversions to ensure that the preference cards are updated in a timely manner
• High School or GED required
• Graduate from Surgical Technology Program and/or equivalent clinical training preferred
• College degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant clinical/materials experience, O.R. experience preferred
• Specific Operating Room/Surgical Services experience preferred
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for our parent company, HCA Healthcare, which ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA Healthcare ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.