DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
NEWLY Increased RN Pay Rates
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Recovery
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is a global leader in orthopedic care and houses the internationally recognized physicians of Fondren Orthopedic Group. We are a 65 bed hospital in the heart of the Texas Medical Center. Texas Orthopedic Hospital physicians, employees, and volunteers are committed to changing and improving the lives of patients by providing exceptional orthopedic care through innovative technology, ongoing outcomes research, and quality, cost-effective service.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 18 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 12 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What will you do in the role?
• The RN for the Post Anesthesia Care Unit is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit.
• Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
• According to established facility policies and procedures provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
• The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
• Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area
• Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing. ADN is required. BSN is preferred.
What qualifications you will need:
• 1 year of recent experience as a RN in a Recovery Room or Critical Care area is required.
• Current Texas license as RN.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification required.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Life Support Course (PLS or PCLS) and Certification required.
• Must be open to rotating call in this area.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.