SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-Time Days 7a-7p (Rotating Weekends)
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus for eligible candidates
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
Under the supervision of the nurse manager or designee, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical patient. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- Must have a minimum of an ADN. BSN required within 36 months of hire.
- Must have a minimum of one year RN experience in specialty area
- Current BLS & ACLS certification - AHA
- Current Med/Surg certification preferred