Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Facility Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for leading, implementing, measuring, and directing all supply chain activities within a facility. This individual is also responsible for overseeing receiving, distributing, replenishment, and inventory management of all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations.
What you will do in this role:
• Supervise the on-site processing, inventory and delivery of all orders.
• Maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, stock clerks and the management team.
• Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate comprehensive job knowledge.
• Prepare schedule for the on-site operations.
• Attend in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report potential patient safety issues.
• Process all lost charge reports and resolves any and all discrepancies
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or similar field preferred
• Three years’ material management experience required
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for our parent company, HCA Healthcare, which ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA Healthcare ranks in the Fortune 100. In addition Ethisphere named HCA Healthcare as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.