This job posting is no longer active.
Family Medicine with OB
Job Summary:The family medicine residency program at Swedish Medical Center, HCA HealthONE, is seeking a core faculty member to join its community-based program.Qualified Candidates:
- Commitment to resident teaching
- Provide full-spectrum care in inpatient and outpatient settings, including obstetrics; sports medicine expertise desired but not a prerequisite
- Board certified or eligible in family medicine
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
About Swedish Family Medicine Residency and Swedish Medical Center:
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
Denver is one of the healthiest and fastest-growing cities in the country. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
- Swedish Family Medicine Residency is a community based, 6/6/6 residency program in Englewood, CO since 1994
- Residency clinic on-site at hospital with a new clinic space opened in 2021
- Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA HealthONE, has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years.
- Swedish Medical Center is a Level I, acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds and cares for more than 200,000 patients annually