DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Supply Chain Technician (Non-Clinical)
Location: Medical Health Savannah
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As an Inventory Specialist, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
• Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” and deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
• Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
• Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
• Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
• Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
• Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
• Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
• Perform QA random checks on totes
• Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
• Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
• High school diploma or GED is required
• Previous stock clerk experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position. 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 68J, 90A, 91J, 91A, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P7, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK, LS
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.