As a Registered Nurse in the Cath/EP Lab, you are responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of your patient assignment. You will be providing services such as caring cardiac/peripheral procedural patients, post sheath removal, recognition of groin complications, EKG interpretation, abnormal lab value recognition and reporting of these results to the physician. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. We are seeking a RN that has the same passion for patient care as we do.
What you will do in this role:
· You will provide care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older
· You will be the subject matter expert of all invasive procedures who prepares patients appropriately according to policy
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
· You will provide therapeutic services necessary for the care of the patient
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
What qualifications you may need:
· Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
· Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
· A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is preferred and required to be obtained within 6 months of hire/transfer date
· 1-2 years of previous experience preferred
· Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.