This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Customer Service Support Representative today with Work from Home.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Work from Home, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Customer Service Support Representative. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
As a National Contact Center Management (NCCM) Patient Care Liaison, you will be responsible for providing and contributing to the company’s mission, vision, and values by receiving inbound, outbound and electronic requests to assist in scheduling patient appointments and services.
What you will do in this role:
· You will speak with customers, patients and stakeholders
· You will perform all components of call processing for inbound and outbound contacts while documenting those calls in the system
· You will ensure performance and quality standards are met
· You will receive constructive feedback and coaching
· You will demonstrate the ability to be kind, compassionate, considerate, approachable, friendly and open minded
· You will provide superior customer service to internal and external customers and patients
· You will support the vision and strategy of the contact center while positively promoting the services offered and elevating issues to contact center leadership
Qualifications you will need:
· Entry level knowledge required, which can be generally obtained through completion of a High School Diploma or GED
· One year of customer service experience required
· One year of experience using an internet-based software program
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Customer Service Support Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.