Create healthier tomorrows and start your career as a Nurse Resident at HCA Healthcare
There are many reasons HCA Healthcare is an employer of choice. We foster an environment of personal and professional growth, while supporting our nurses as they transition from student to professional nurse. Our nurse residency program gives you the confidence and skills you need to set you up for success.
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our HR Customer Service Representative opening with Work from Home today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Work from Home, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
We are seeking a(an) HR Customer Service Representative for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
The HR Service Center (HRSC) Customer Service Tier I Representative is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and Payroll Tier I. The HRSC Tier I Customer Service Representative will perform administrative, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including interpreting life-cycle reports, onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc. The HRSC Customer Support Tier I Representative will work under direction from the HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
· Provides customer service by answering HRAnswers calls, documents all customer inquiries and resolutions received via phone calls. Ask HR, Chat, mailboxes or alternative streams of input in order to identify, diagnose, and initiate research necessary to resolve customer issues in a timely manner, as needed
· Provides support within a HR Line of Business
· Cleary communicates problem symptoms and consults with CS Tier 2 representatives as necessary to aide in resolving customer issues/requests and ensure all pertinent information is included
· Escalate unresolved issues as needed
· Perform any other duties as needed
· Provide assistance on navigating internal resources on self service and HR technology tools
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1 year of experience in HR
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our HR Customer Service Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.