A wonderful group of Gastorenterologists are seeking an associate (with significant ERCP experience) to join their growing private practice in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- 3 full time Gastroenterologists
- Practice has long standing ties to the community
- 3-month patient wait to see the current physicians-plenty of work available from Day 1
- Call with the incoming physician will be 1:5
- Practice is requiring ERCP experience or training to help with call coverage for other GI members on the team
- Teaching component--IM and Dermatology residency programs and a Cardiology and a Pulmonology medicine fellowship programs
- J1 and H1b visas welcome!
- Corpus Christi Medical Center will offer financial support to the new physician being recruited into the community
- Relocation and Marketing allowance
- Practice will offer productivity bonus and call pay
- Partnership track and other investment opportunities available to be discussed and negotiated
About Corpus Christi Medical Center:
- Texas has tort reform and No state income taxes
- Corpus Christi Medical Center, is a 4-hospital campus system licensed for 631 beds and currently operating with 421 beds
- CCMC is a regional, acute-care center dedicated to helping patients attain the highest level of well-being through the science of medicine and the art of caring
- Level III Trauma Center
- NICU-- Level I, II and III
- 19-bed labor unit
- 12-bed antepartum
- 39 postpartum beds
- 3 CS suites
- 5-bed OBED
- Neonatologists attend every C-section
- MFMs on-site
- 24/7 anesthesiology
- Five (5) DaVinci robots
- 24/7 OB hospitalist program
- Transport team 24/7 (air and ground)
- CCMC GME includes an internal medicine residency program as well as cardiology and pulmonary fellowships
- All residency programs at CCMC are accredited by the ACGME.
In Corpus Christi, Texas you can enjoy living a relaxed, island lifestyle seasoned with a rich blend of culture. You’ll be a part of a historical coastal community with the benefit of big city attractions. The area boasts miles of Gulf Coast beaches, a variety of museums, events, sports, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants and some of the best seafood in Texas. It’s an ideal place to advance your career and raise a family. A great career….a great way of life!