This job posting is no longer active.
St. David’s HealthCare is implementing a new pay range for full-time and part-time unit-based bedside nurses, non-exempt frontline nurse leaders and to a host of non-Nursing roles. Apply today to learn more!
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Emergency Room Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $10,000!
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center!
As an Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients. You will collaborate with other healthcare disciplines to refine and achieve plans of care, and will continually monitor the patient’s physical condition, emotional and social needs.
* You will perform patient assessments and reassessments on a regular basis
* You will perform a triage assessment with rapid data collection related to medical and traumatic emergencies
* You will assess injury causation and assure neglect or abuse is reported to the appropriate agency for intervention
* You will formulate a plan of care with interdisciplinary team members, including expected outcomes for each assigned patient
* You will properly verify, document, and administer medication
* You will provide health care teaching to patients and families along with appropriate documentation
* You will evaluate the patient’s progression towards attainment of outcomes, and document the effectiveness of interventions
* 1 year of clinical nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
* Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited program
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) OR Advanced Life Support (ALS) certification per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) OR Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENCP) certification per St. David’s Healthcare policy
* Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification per St. David’s Healthcare policy
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Centeris a150+ bedacute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features theonly hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with aLevel II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David’s Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women’s services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics,and morewhen visiting this facility.
St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David’s HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David’s HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Emergency Room Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.