This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Surgery Scheduler today with Ocala Neurosurgical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Ocala Neurosurgical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Surgery Scheduler. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Surgery Scheduler for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will obtain CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes and other clinical information as required for treatment of the patient from practice staff; seeks assistance from practice and Facility Coders as determined through practice and facility processes.
· You will prepare documentation for Notification of Non-covered Medicare Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and follows practice procedures to maintain this documentation.
· You will determine O.R. time needed for the procedure and works with Facility to ensure procedure is scheduled, daily schedule is streamlined and arranges necessary anesthesia coverage, as determined through Facility processes. Ensures all requirements for the procedure have been obtained and confirmed with the Facility or other parties to include medical/imaging records and needed equipment/instruments.
· You will ensure scheduling packets are correct and timely.
· You will obtain patient face sheets from Insurance Verification to obtain necessary authorizations based on insurance types.
· You will obtain authorization notes from Facility and scans into medical record or practice management system.
What Qualifications you will need:
· High school degree preferred
· Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
· BLS may be required as per practice standard.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery Scheduler opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.