As Director of Quality Risk Management you will have the opportunity to use your clinical and leadership background to effectively lead a team that is dedicated to serving others in need and supporting one another. In this role:
· You will manage all hospital wide quality management efforts including the focus on public reported data, data required by the board of directors, division office and corporate HCA.
· You will lead an environment of quality that collects data that is evidence driven to support and develop systems which, will objectively measure outcomes of care.
· You will analyze present and interpret quality improvement data to senior management, medical staff, committees and front line staff to promote teamwork and achievement of shared goals
· You will continually review the effectiveness of the PI plan and have the ability to adjust the plan as needed.
· You will promote a culture of safety and will direct the clinical risk management program including recommending and/or facilitating strategies to ensure compliance with patient safety initiatives
· You will provide counseling and education to facility leadership, clinical personnel, board of directors and general liability risk exposures including risk prevention and risk reduction.
· You will provide leadership and direction to ensure that Medical Staff Office (MSO) functions are executed to meet and maintain regulatory requirements
Bachelor Degree in Nursing or in healthcare-related field required. Master's degree preferred.
State of Utah Registered Nurse license required; compact license accepted or certification in a healthcare related professional field
Minimum five to eight years progressive experience in healthcare quality management, including individuals and teams, Joint Commission review and accreditation processes.
Current Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) on hire or obtain within six months of employment required.
Current Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) on hire or within three years of employment.
Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS) preferred but not required
Brigham City Community Hospital has been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County for more than 35 years. This 49 plus bed facility is committed to ensuring that quality medical care is provided to the residents of northern Utah. The facility utilizes the most up-to-date technology available with a state-of-the-art imaging center, including an in-house MRI, a nuclear medicine scanner and digital mammography. At the same time, the facility maintains the warm, friendly atmosphere that eases the stress of hospitalization for patients and enhances the work environment for employees.
Located at the “top” of Utah, Brigham City offers the lure of outdoor living with the modern amenities and culture of nearby cities. Northern Utah features scenic mountains, world-class recreational venues and a family-friendly feel
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Brigham City Community Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If this is the kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the Director of Quality Risk Management role. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.