Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Surgery Scheduler today with Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Come join our team as a(an) Surgery Scheduler. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
As a Scheduler for our surgery center you will be responsible for proving and contributing to the company’s mission, vision, and values by scheduling patient’s surgical procedures and maintaining the surgery schedule.
What you will do in this role:
· You will obtain CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes and other clinical information as required for treatment of the patient from the physician’s office
· You will prepare documentation for Notification of Non-covered Medicare Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and notify physician’s offices about these procedures
· You will determine if patient has been previously treated at the center. If so, you will complete a chart request from Medical Records and notify Materials Manager /Nurse Manager of any physician requests/special equipment
· You will determine OR time needed for the procedure and work with OR nurse to ensure daily schedule is streamlined
· You will maintain Center Block Schedule List and arrange necessary anesthesia coverage
· You will call/fax physician’s offices to notify them of any open schedule times that may allow for additional cases to be taken at the center
What Qualifications will you need:
· Minimum one year of experience in a medical office setting.
Boulders Ambulatory Surgery Center located in Richmond Virginia. We serve residents in Henrico County and surrounding communities. Our Mission is to give high quality and cost-effective orthopedic care to the community. We established a total joint program in 2019. Our AAAHC accredited center performs over 250 cases a month. We offer the following orthopedic procedures: Arthroscopic, ACL, Carpal Tunnel, Fracture reduction open and closed, Frozen Shoulder, Knee Osteotomy, Meniscectomy, Rotator Cuff repair and injury, Total Joint Replacement of shoulder, hip and knee.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery Scheduler opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.