SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
For a limited time, Johnston-Willis Hospital is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus to Certified Central Sterile Techs with at least 1 year of experience. Current HCA employees not eligible.
, a 292-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat, North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd
on Fortune’s 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Awards and Designations:
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on surgical care, perinatal care, pneumonia, heart attack, and hip and knee replacement
- Johnston-Willis Hospital performs more da Vinci® robotic surgeries than any other single facility in Central Virginia
- First Hospital in Virginia to be designated as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) by the Surgical Review Corporation.
Benefits we offer:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off
Employee Discount Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Assistant
Our Operating Room:
- 16 OR Suite
- Teamwork environment where you will be responsible for helping everyone in the department (i.e. Scrub Cases)
- Types of surgeries conducted: Thoracic, colorectal, general gynecology, gynecological oncology, general surgery, otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), urology, urogynecology, plastic surgery and neurosurgery.
- A supportive culture focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships.
Seeking an experienced Certified Central Sterile Technician to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. In this role, you will assist the Surgical Services team by helping direct the workflow in the Central Sterile Supply department, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines for the department. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to contribute in providing the best surgical environment for our patients. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You must possess a working knowledge of surgical instruments and central sterile equipment and techniques.
- Your primary responsibilities will be receiving, cleaning, processing, assembly and distribution of medical supplies, equipment and surgical instruments.
- You will handle, transport, pull and store sterile equipment, supplies, and instruments for surgical cases.
- You must also acquire, distribute, and charge disposable supplies and patient rental equipment.
- You will sterilize reusable equipment, supplies and instrumentation.
- Successful completion of a Central Sterile Supply Certification Program required.
- Previous experience as a central sterile technician required.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (IAHCSMM) or Certified and Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) required.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.