Interventional cardiologist to join Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates at Sky Ridge Medical Center in Denver, COQualified Candidates:
- Fellowship trained; board eligible or board certified in interventional cardiology
- Ideal candidate has 3-5 years practice experience; newly graduating fellows considered
- No structural work
About Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates:
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Competitive salary and productivity component
- Comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice insurance
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates (ADCA) is a physician professional corporation contracted with HCA HealthONE Heart Care, practicing at The Medical Center of Aurora, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and North Suburban Medical Center
- Fast-paced and efficient group of 23 physicians and 7 APPs
- Practice provides care at four HealthONE hospitals in Denver’s largest hospital system.
- Practice has 10 established outreach sites in Colorado and Nebraska
- The health system and practice have an active interdisciplinary cardiac alert team
Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. The Mile High City enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and mountain climbing in the world. A huge sports town, Denver is home to the Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, and Colorado Rockies. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available – from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle.