DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
***$7,500 Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates***
Supervisor of Respiratory Therapy (RRT)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Supervisor of Respiratory Therapy that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
The Respiratory Care supervisor will be proficient in the treatment of respiratory disorders for inpatients and outpatients and will be responsible for supervising the daily clinical operations and activities of the department. The supervisor assures the correct number of therapists are present for the number of procedures. He/she ensures the department has the necessary equipment for daily operations. The supervisor participates in hiring new employees, and in coaching and corrective actions as well as performs other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates competence when delegating care considering identified patient needs,
competencies and role responsibility of staff member.
2. Prioritizes assigned and delegated responsibilities of patient care on an ongoing basis as
evidenced by completion of duties within assigned shift.
3. Coordinates interdisciplinary patient care.
4. Performs respiratory therapy interventions based on standard of respiratory practice,
policies, procedures and knowledge.
5. Gives and receives report, accurately relaying pertinent information verbally and/or in
6. Reviews results of diagnostic tests/lab results and reports results appropriately to physician.
7. Administers medications, documents the administration, and evaluates patient response
per policy. Functions as a resource to staff in medication administration. Demonstrates
safe practice in medication administration.
9. Performs and documents procedures and treatments in accordance with hospital policies
10. Responds to all CRT’s and life threatening situations as appropriate.
11. Performs CPR on neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients as required.
12. Assesses patient’s vital signs and assures notification of the physician of significant findings.
13. Demonstrates awareness of responsibility and accountability for completion of assignments
and delivery of safe, effective and appropriate care in a timely and accurate manner.
14. Demonstrates an appreciation of cost factors in the routine performance of duties,
maximizes cost efficiency.
15. Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to orient new and current employees to
department operations, policy and procedures, new equipment, Respiratory Care
Protocols, patient assessment and appropriate application of respiratory care modalities.
16. Assists in facilitation of patient care conferences as appropriate.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.