SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Mental Health Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Terre Haute Regional, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Mental Health Technician, you will perform various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the needs and comfort of patients in our 16-bed Adult In-Patient Acute Behavioral Health Unit
We admit patients 18 years of age and older, predominantly via the Emergency Department. Terre Haute Regional Behavioral Health uses a multi-disciplinary treatment team consisting of RN, Behavioral Health Techs, Psychologist, Licenses Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Certified Recreational Therapists.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve.
- Awesome tuition reimbursement and educational resources, comprehensive benefits, caring culture and supportive team, plus outstanding leadership.
- First Wabash Valley Hospital to be designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level II Trauma Center with 24/7 Trauma/Surgical Services
- Regional Hospital recently earned a 4th-straight 'A' grade in Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade rankings
- The Paul Seibenmorgen Cancer Center at Terre Haute Regional Hospital has received the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer approval with commendation.
• Prior mental health experience in a medical setting.
• Certifications: BLS and Crisis Prevention Certification must be maintained throughout employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital
• One (1) year of college education, preferably with courses in psychology and sociology or documented evidence of Mental Health Technician training or applicable training.
are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth,
we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.