See why our employees love working at Johnston Willis Hospital!
We've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
* Performs EEGs routine, sleep, portable, ECI , Ambulatory studies on adult , pediatric and neonatal patients according to Policies and Procedures of the department.
* Sets up EMU patients according to Policy and Procedure of the Department; including scheduling, filing and billing
* Ensures that quality patient care is provided within the defined area of accountability.
* Obtains pertinent patient history; including neurological and psychological screening.
* Demonstrates proficiency in operating and troubleshooting EEG equipment used in the Neurodiagnostic lab.
* Assures all records are available for physicians to read on a daily basis.
* Takes call on a rotating basis as needed by Department
* Restocks work areas with necessary supplies and notifies when supplies need to be ordered. Keeps work areas clean and orderly to promote patient safety.
Benefits we offer:
Required - Enrollment in or graduation from an accredited Neurodiagnostic Program; or an Associate’s Degree; or GED from a Technical School
Preferred - Passed part I of the EEG Board Registry or Registered EEG credential by ABRET
Required - Two year experience in EEG, Preferred Two to five years’ experience in EEG and Epileptic Monitoring Unit after formal training.
American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Entry level PC or Microsoft Windows knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.