SHIFT: Work From Home
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career at Parallon.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As the Instructional Designer, you will design, develop, and execute on training programs for CSO Service lines. You will work with various groups to develop and implement training requirements and adopt new strategies that are needed to achieve results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Apply adult learning concepts when delivering training and learning programs.
- Create detailed training content for online learning platforms, combining technical skills with the art of instructional design, while integrating requirements from our CSO business lines.
- Support evolution of online learning platforms, working with web and/or other company training development teams to ensure that customer needs are represented.
- Work with CSO business partners to conduct training needs analyses. Design course learning objectives following Bloom's Taxonomy and other key methodologies.
- Create, review and edit a variety of content types, including video scripts, team communications, course-specific resources, surveys, and tests/quizzes using standard development processes and templates.
- Build experiential activities appropriate for targeted learner.
- Serve as a project manager to subject matter experts on elearning and development projects.
What qualification are needed for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in communications, training, organizational development or education.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
- At least one – two years training and development experience required.
- Adobe Captive or other development tools preferred.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.