DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
**For a limited time only, we are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $2,000 for qualified new hires**
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region’s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area’s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Recently, we were named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Health grades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A’ Hospital Safety Grade.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Portsmouth Regional Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
POSITION SUMMARY: The Unit Coordinator/Licensed Nursing Assistant gives direct selected nursing care and performs duties for the nursing unit under the direction/supervision of the licensed nurse.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides environment conducive to patient safety at all times.
2. Verbalizes the use of "Chain of Command" when warranted by patient status
3. Verbalizes the process for referral when ethical dilemmas arise.
4. Provides for the privacy of patients/family. Knowledgeable of HIPAA regulations.
5. Utilizes ancillary services appropriately.
6. Collects data accurately and completely as directed by licensed nurse and reports/ follows through in a timely manner.
7. Maintains clear and complete communication with the nurse Care Team
8. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in carrying out nursing procedures appropriate to LNA role including hygienic care, comfort measures and nutritional care.
9. Able to perform duties quickly and thoroughly in a fast-paced setting.
10. Assists in the smooth, efficient functioning of the nursing unit including, scheduling of procedures/testing, obtaining/maintaining supplies and equipment and general clerical duties, maintains chart prep and discharge process and preparation for HIM
11. Demonstrates proficiency in utilizing computer systems to include but not limited to Meditech and clinical duties within the scope of a LNA.
12. Demonstrate positive customer service functions and comply with the professional standards.
13. All of the above responsibilities but not limited to scope of assigned duties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.