SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including emergency, women’s services, orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services. Our surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater vision, precision and control.
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first means excellent service, every patient, every time.
What Will You Do
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse the LPN performs a range of assigned nursing tasks and procedures
- Addresses patient/ family concerns/ satisfaction issues. Informing department leadership of concerns
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications and /or treatments
- Maintains contact with supervising staff RN/CNC throughout the shift for updates on patient’s conditions
- Ensures hourly rounding of patients. Specifically targeting pain, toileting, placement, position.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program (FT/PT employees)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Nursing Clinical Ladder
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Discount Program
Education: Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
Licensure/Certifications: Current licensure as an LPN or LVN. Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.