Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Memorial Health Meadows Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus for eligible candidates!
At Memorial Health Meadows Hospital we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Labor and Delivery opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- Exercises judgement and provides direction regarding patient care assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalizes evidence-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Ensures equipment maintenance is performed regularly and according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Reflects core values when interacting with co-workers, patients, family members, and others in the community to foster an environment where employees are engaged and where patient care is unparalleled.
- Ensures compliance with evidence-based practices that enhance patient experience and customer service.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other leaders to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary
- Leads in a way that inspires commitment to the vision/mission/values of the organization.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members. Provides coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance and engagement.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively superior organization.
- Resolves and/or channels employee grievances, disputes, or concerns according to appropriate procedures. Escalates issues as needed.
- Supports physician partnerships.
- Represents the organization positively within the community; participates in company-supported community/patient events and in-services.
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” and “Mission and Value Statement.”
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher- Required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- ACLS- Required
- NRP- Required
- 1+ years applicable experience- Required
Memorial Health Meadows Hospital is a regional health system featuring a state-of-the-art hospital, cancer center and a network of physician practices that serve Vidalia, Ga. and the surrounding communities. Meadows Health includes the only nationally accredited hospital in Montgomery, Toombs, Treutlen and Tattnall counties. The center offers the latest in medical advancements including cutting-edge cancer care, life-saving heart attack procedures, women’s services, wound care, orthopedic medicine and more.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator Labor and Delivery opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.