DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Training Developer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Training Developer, you will be responsible for efficient and effective development, maintenance and delivery of content-specific curriculums. This individual will work closely with subject matter experts to assure course content and delivery meets the needs of targeted audiences. Skilled in facilitation and interpersonal communication, this team member also consistently demonstrates solid organizational skills, time management, and professionalism.
What you will do in this role:
• Assist in performing an annual education needs assessment as input to the strategic education program
• Collaborate with leaders to determine the most cost effective method for training based on the topic and audience
• Learn new concepts, content, and processes quickly and turn knowledge into effective training programs and materials
• Develop content, deliver and support training initiatives for various groups using a variety of delivery methods including classroom-based, 1:1, self-instructional materials, job aids, virtual classroom, and webinars/web events
• Apply adult learning concepts through program content and delivery
• Consult with team leaders and/or instructional designers to increase expertise in course design
• Utilize desktop publishing and graphics packages, simulation software, and audio/visual technology, where appropriate, to produce professional and effective training materials
• Maintain templates and standards for consistent course development and delivery (eg. instructor evaluation processes, standard course content, development methodologies)
• Demonstrate professional and appropriate interpersonal communication with staff of all levels
• Manage multiple priorities while adhering to deadlines
• Provide expertise and assistance to instructors, team members, and other locations, as needed
• Ensure completion of all training administration activities associated with training delivery; provide training reports to leaders, as needed
• Communicate opportunities for improvement in course materials
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Learning Sciences
• Equivalent work experience may substitute for the degree requirement
• 2-3 years of experience required in content design and development and training delivery
• 1 year of experience in content development for virtual classroom delivery
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.