Job Summary:Our growing hematology/oncology program in Roanoke, Virginia is seeking an additional physician to join our team.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Join a busy hospital employed practice
- Focus on programmatic build with market-wide lung nodule program, dedicated lung navigator, and advanced technology - we are the first in Virginia to offer robot-assisted bronchoscopy
- Join a comprehensive team of hematologist-oncologists, medical-oncologists, radiation-oncologists and surgical oncologist
About our Hospital and Cancer Center:
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health/life/dental insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Commencement bonus
- Paid time off
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. For the second year in a row, Roanoke has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga for the win. Roanoke’s ‘innovation corridor’ has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation. Whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally recognized colleges and universities within 30 minutes, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. Conveniently located, the area offers easy drives to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.For more information, contact Allison Costantino at 540-455-6059 or [email protected].
- Partnership with Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- LewisGale Medical Center is a 506-bed fully accredited acute care tertiary facility
- Accredited Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.