This job posting is no longer active.
Job Summary:HCA Florida Osceola Hospital in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM) is seeking an exceptional psychiatrist at our brand new resident outpatient clinic in currently under construction Lake Nona, Orlando, FL.Qualified Candidates:
- Our University of Central Florida (UCF)/HCA Healthcare Consortium Psychiatry Residency Program began in July 2018 with six residents per year and reached 24 residents in 2021
- Employed, GME faculty position involving teaching and working with residents and joining UCF teaching faculty
- Must be board certified in general psychiatry
- No weekend clinic call
- Minimal, shared evening call - rarely get called due to having inpatient service
- New clinic will located in Lake Nona's Medical City area which is home to Nemours Children's Hospital, The Orlando VA, UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, The Lake Nona Cancer Center, UCF College of Medicine, and more
- Lake Nona is a trendy planned community made up of sleek family homes, bungalows, and leafy gated communities. The USTA National Campus, on the banks of Lake Nona, hosts major tennis events and offers lessons, while family-focused Nona Adventure Park has a floating obstacle course and wakeboarding. To the south, hip Boxi Park features food truck-style eateries, live music, and volleyball courts. Lake Nona is a safe and family-friendly community with excellent schools and countless social amenities!
About HCA Florida Osceola Hospital:
- Employed by HCA Healthcare, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
- 404-bed, Level II Trauma Center, and Level II NICU
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Chest Pain Centers with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by the American College of Cardiology
- Blue Distinction Center in cardiac care from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Graduate Medical Education Program with residencies and fellowships in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Neurology with UCF COM
- Freestanding Emergency Departments at Hunter's Creek ER and Millenia ER