This job posting is no longer active.
Cardiology Interventional & Structural
Job Summary:Rapides Regional Medical Center is assisting in the search for an interventional cardiologist to join a dynamic private practice in Central Louisiana.Qualified Candidates:
- Multi-specialty practice structure includes gastroenterology, family medicine, cardiology, and podiatry
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Practice call shared among partners with advanced practice provider support available
- Board eligible or board certified
- Eligible for state licensure in Louisiana
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive financial package including sign on bonus, start-up expenses, and relocation
- Option for loan assistance
- Potential for partnership
- Great opportunity for a motivated interventional cardiologist
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.