HCA Florida's Lawnwood Hospital is seeking two additional hospital-employed Vascular Surgery APP’s to join this amazing team.
- First Assist experience is required
- New Surgical PA grads encouraged to apply
- RNFA will also be considered
- Trauma call is required
- First Assist, Hospital Rounds and Clinic work is required
- Candidates with a “team attitude”, willing to do any job and supportive of co-workers are encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent communication skills
About Lawnwood Hospital:
- Impressive compensation package
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401K
- Relocation assistance available
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
Community:The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie, and Martin counties.
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Level II Trauma Designation
- 6 Neuro ICU/ 54 total ICU beds
- 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with a marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.