Neurology Neuromuscular Medicine
Job Summary:The neuroscience group at TriStar Skyline Medical Center, a Comprehensive Stroke and Level II Trauma center in Nashville, is seeking a neuromuscular specialist with a desire to provide high quality care and teach future residents.
- Board certified neurology and board eligible/certified in neuromuscular medicine
- Fellowship trained in neuromuscular
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Commitment to provide high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach residents and train the neurology physicians of tomorrow
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Stipend eligibility for residents/fellows
- No state income tax
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education (GME):
- 286-bed hospital
- Dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34-beds stroke; 4-bed EMU
- EEG and EMG on site
- Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700 ED visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- Our inaugural neurology residency will welcome first year residents in 2023 and will be a part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities