This job posting is no longer active.
Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Plastic Surgery Hand
Job Summary:Research Medical Center is seeking an orthopaedic hand surgeon to join a well-established private practice at a level 1 trauma center in Kansas City.Qualified Candidates:
- 100% hand surgery position. Fellowship in hand surgery required
- Board certified or board eligible in an ACGME orthopaedic surgery residency preferred
- Emergency hand call at 2 locations
- Opportunity to teach: this private group has a long standing 16 resident orthopaedic residency
- Interest in joining a midsize private practice with 11 physicians and 3 APPs
- Eligible for licensures in Missouri and Kansas
About Research Medical Center:
- 401k & retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- CME reimbursement & time off
- Relocation assistance
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.