SHIFT: No Weekends
**For a limited time only, we are offering a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000 for qualified new hires**
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
116 bed, the only freestanding mental health care facility in Northern Virginia, leads the region in short-term mental health services for children age 5-12, adolescents age 13-17 and adults age 18 and older, as well as therapeutic programs for eating disorders through our Reflections Eating Disorders Treatment Center. Dominion Hospital is please to announce the launch of Complex Trauma Disorders Program. This program is designed to help individuals 18 and older who have experienced not only single, but multiple traumatic events throughout their lifetime
Our patients are our priority, but so are you!
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health & Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical Therapist-Team Lead to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Specific Job Functions:
• Oversee and conduct specialty groups for program.
• Assist in supervision of program support staff.
• Lead and attend program meetings.
• Develop policies and procedures associated with program.
• Coordinate and conduct program assessments.
• Remain current in field and act as subject matter expert in clinical program.
• Assist in marketing program.
• Thoroughly complete psychosocial assessments.
• Discharge Planning and collaborate with discharge planner on complex discharge needs.
• Complete treatment plan interventions with signatures.
• Provide individual/family sessions appropriate to client needs.
• Provide group therapy appropriate to population.
• Attend and participate in treatment planning meetings and clinical meetings as assigned.
• Collaborate with attending physician, discharge planners and nursing staff regarding safety, treatment and continuum of care.
• Collaborate with referral source and continuing care providers.
• Display professionalism in dealing with customers, staff and clinicians.
• Complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete documentation in a timely manner.
• Follows all hospital policies and procedures.
Education: Masters of Social Work from accredited program or graduate degree in related field which provided appropriate background and experience. Education should be clinically focused with study in human life span development, psychopathology and clinical treatment interventions based on diagnosis and evidenced based practice.
Certifications: Crisis Prevention Institute, CPR-BLS for healthcare providers required.
License: Candidate to possess licensure in the Commonwealth of VA as LCSW, PsyD, LPC or similar as determined by management.
Experience: At least the equivalent of 2 years of experience, focused in the area of inpatient hospitalization, partial hospitalization, crisis prevention, or outpatient practice. At least 1 year of experience and/or 12 CEUs of training in evidence base practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.