Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Behavioral Health Clinician? At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Behavioral Health Clinician like you to be a part of our team.
As an Access Response Center MNT Crisis Worker, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by providing assessment and referral services to patients who have complex psychosocial and discharge planning needs. In addition, the MNT Crisis Worker offers crisis intervention, community assistance, and coordinates the development of a discharge safety plan. As a member of the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team, you will communicate and receive referrals from other patient care providers to help meet the needs of the patient for a safe discharge.
What you will do in this role:
· You will perform a screening assessment on each assigned patient, to include: review of medical records, psychological risk, protective factors and previous assessments
· Assess patients via tele-mental health services
· Complete follow-up documentation as needed
· You will review incoming clinical packets for potential admission to the in-patient psychiatric units, within 30 minutes of receipt
· Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Meditech, EPIC, as well as any other software incorporated into the ARC Program
· You will develop and maintain communication from the arrival through the completion of the assessment with patient’s, family, physicians, case managers and hospital personnel
· Complete a note documenting contact with collateral informants
· Coordinate and document legal/court processes concerning your patient’s voluntary and involuntary admissions
What qualifications you will need:
* Master’s Degree required or RN license in lieu of degree
* Requires licensure in one or more of the following states: Utah, Idaho, or Alaska as a Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in psychosocial assessment, preferably within an emergency medical model
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Behavioral Health Clinician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.