DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summerville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Patient Care Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Patient Care Tech (PCT) in our department, you will deliver high-quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of important patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily listing. Under supervision of the RN, you will assist the nursing staff in providing patient care with your skills and training and in accordance with the needs of our department. The Patient Care Technician will consistently assist the patient care team by maintaining a clean, well-organized and safe patient care environment.
What you will do in this role:
* You will participate in the implementation of nursing care plans by performing direct and indirect patient care under supervision of the licensed nurse.
* You will promote consistent, positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
* You will demonstrate caring and empathy in all interactions, while advocating for patient- and family- centered approach in all decisions and actions.
* You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, including active listening to ensure patients, physicians and colleagues have a clear understanding of all pertinent information.
The shift is 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM with rotating weekends.
What qualifications you will need:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required.
* 1 year of acute/hospital experience is preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.