Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Consulting Product Analyst opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a Consulting Product Analyst for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
HCA Healthcare ITG
Function as a liaison between IT&S and other business areas, define solution requirements and guide the implementation of IT solutions to solve business problems and align with business strategic and operational objectives. The Product Analyst plays a key role in discovering, developing, refining, implementing, testing and measuring the benefits of these solutions.
With minimal manager guidance:
- Perform product/solution current state functional assessments providing function point-to-function point comparisons of:
- Solution options
- Product components within the same solution
- Function as a liaison with business teams to perform gap analysis of vendor product functionality to business process requirements to elicit business agreement on:
- Defined product workflows;
- Business process adjustments (where possible to align with the product offering)
- Product enhancements (where there are gaps);
- Elicit solution requirements for and in-house developed solutions liaising with internal Development and business customers through the design and development cycle;
- Model both current and proposed business process workflows and data flows;
- Document product enhancements for vendor solutions liaising with the vendor and business customers through the design and development cycle;
- Capture in Quality Management Tool current state functional assessment results including product defects (i.e. errors, broken functionality)
- Document for vendor delivered solutions business process, application workflow/UI front-end to backend database mapping and traceability to support downstream ETL efforts;
- For vendor solutions, collaborate with the vendor to capture technical operational requirements for a Production deployment (i.e. points of failure, scheduled jobs, etc.) to support transition to Systems Operations with initial production implementation/pilot.
- Ensuring all deliverables support Solution Quality Control testing as well as Internal Audit and Change Management requirements
- Work with the Solution Quality Control Team to facilitate their involvement in solutions from the earliest stages and assist with the creation of test cases and scenarios as well as defect identification and resolution as required;
- Contribute functional and/or technical input to the resolution of inquiries from CSS about solutions within their area of specialization.
- Participate in team and cross-team work product peer reviews to ensure accountability and adherence to work product standards, organizational process standards and organizational quality expectations and needs.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- College Graduate – Required
- Applied Sciences degree (Business or MIS/Programming) - Preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience – Required
- More than 7 years of solid IT experience with preferably some exposure to development technologies/languages or light development experience and 3 years minimum experience of demonstrated expertise in business analysis evidenced in work products such as requirements documents, use cases, business process models, requirement traceability matrices, etc.
- Must have strong analytical, critical and lateral thinking skills, delivering work product (verbal and written communication) that represents applied thinking and analysis (combining requirements elaboration concepts & techniques with business knowledge & understanding);
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify critical issues upstream to prevent downstream impact and willingness escalate as appropriate bring awareness of issues;
- In-depth understanding of systems/business analysis and modeling techniques.
- Strong facilitation, partnership-building and negotiating skills. Ability to interact successfully with multiple customers at all levels within the organization;
- Ability to work effectively on multiple concurrent solutions/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and adapt easily to change and shifting priorities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment while adhering to established standards and procedures and also participate in continual process improvement that funnel into standards/procedures;
- Exposure or experience to healthcare and various Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record software solutions (i.e. eClinicalWorks, NextGen, AllScripts, etc.) a huge plus!
HCA Healthcare’s Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today’s healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the meaningful work they do—creating a culture that follows our mission statement which begins by saying “above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare, apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG transforms healthcare and gives
people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support,
and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at
administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states
and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by
seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Consulting Product Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.