DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available to qualified Nurses!!
Unit Description: The Heart & Vascular Center at Capital Regional Medical Center has cared for thousands of patients throughout North Florida for more than 30 years. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and have board-certified physicians, trained nurses and other clinical providers working together as a team to deliver high-quality cardiovascular treatment options. Under the direction of the Cardiac Cath Lab Operations Manager and/or Director, the Registered Nurse’s primary responsibility is to provide all nursing care during invasive procedures (Angiography, Cardiac Catheterization, Devices, etc.).
Position Summary: Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
· Associate degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
· Current RN license in Florida and/or multistate compact license required
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
· ACLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
· Acute care experience is preferred
· Interventional Cath Lab or critical care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physician’s orders
· Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members
· Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias
· Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring helpful, but not required
· Knowledge of sterile procedures
· Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact:
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.