DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission. We feel the same way at Sky Ridge Medical Center and our South Parker ER. Our hiring philosophy is simple. We seek to respect, reward and retain the best nurses.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sky Ridge’s South Parker ER, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
$20K Sign-on for experienced Emergency Room RNs!
(internal candidates not eligible for sign-on)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in Parker Freestanding Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
· Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
· You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
· You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
· Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
· Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
· Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
· 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired.
At Sky Ridge South Parker ER, our team offers a convenient location for the residents of Parker who are experiencing and emergency. Open 24/7, 365 days a year, patients are seen by physicians or other healthcare providers. With shorter wait times, patients received the same level of expert care as they would when visiting a hospital. We are a full service ER, complete with 11 beds and a designated resuscitation room. Staffed with board certified ER physicians, nurses and EMTs.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.