SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Satellite Manager.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas – Houston, TX
Satellite Manager - Satellite Clinics
The Woman's Hospital of Texas opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants. Located near the Texas Medical Center, Woman’s offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women’s health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the supervision of the Assistant Director and the Director of the Satellites, the Satellite Manager is responsible for and held accountable for all services provided by the satellite through liaison activities between patients, physicians and staff.
- Supervises Satellite staff assigned to the facility in support of the medical care of the patients, works under the direction of the Medical Staff.
- Responsible for obtaining and preparing laboratory specimens and maintains required documentation and quality controls.
- Provide orientation of new staff, documents orientation and performs annual evaluations of facility staff.
- Monitors, evaluates and attends to all physician and patient concerns.
- Provides statistical data including activity reports and other reports as indicated.
- Responsible for front desk duties to include, registration, scheduling, documentation and payment processes.
- Maintains equipment and supply inventories within budgetary guidelines.
- Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance improvement activities in the facility and with other service areas.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
- Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, business office, and medical records) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
- Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude, personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the unit.
- Travels to other Satellite facilities for coverage as needed.
What qualifications you will need:
Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy training
Medical Assistant Certificate
Two years Medical Office experience including at least two years phlebotomy experience
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.